About SERVPRO of New Rochelle
Owners of SERVPRO of New Rochelle
SERVPRO of New Rochelle understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of New Rochelle specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of New Rochelle can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of New Rochelle.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician